Assess a child or young adult’s learning profile and identify executive function challenges.
A neuropsychological evaluation involves examining thinking, behavior, and social-emotional functioning. The evaluation uses standardized tests and procedures.
After performing a comprehensive evaluation, we can provide a learning profile so parents can understand their child’s learning challenges. Discussion and analysis helps families to develop a plan of action.
How JBG Can Help
- Diagnostic Evaluation & Testing
- Psycho-educational assessment
- Documentation of need for test accommodations
- Vocational and Career Assessment
- Educational Services
- Tutoring/Diagnostic Teaching
- Review of past testing and educational records
- Recommendations for instruction and placement
- Matching student’s learning profile with teaching strategies